Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Color Schemes

Hey brides and grooms and bloggers!

Looking for the next hot color scheme?

Here are some color schemes popping up this spring:

o       Aqua & Chartreuse

o       Sage Green & Rose

o       Black & White

Aqua & Chartreuse are great colors for beachy or a laid back themed wedding.  It gives a feel of leisure and relaxation.  You can also glam it up for a more elegant affair.  I think these colors are beautiful together.  They are unexpected to see two similar colors that you may think clash but with the right shades they make a unique and interesting pair.  Check out these wonderful photos I found for favors and cakes using these colors:





Sage Green & Rose make a lovely combination for any type of wedding.  They are soft colors that play off each other in a natural sort of way.  I absolutely love these two colors together partly because they show off the feminine side and I used these colors for my wedding.  The photo of cupcakes is the actual photo from my wedding.  Check out these wonderful photos I found for favors and cakes using these colors:








Black & White is becoming very popular for weddings.  It seems like it is for elegant and grand affairs.  Kim Kardashian used a black and white theme for her wedding.  Black and white is nice for upscale events and home town weddings.  However, I find black and white weddings are a bit boring in the color scheme area.  You should have a pop of color with black and white themes to bring a little something to it.  Red and hot pink is used a lot I find and any bright colors to add some pop to the color scheme would be great.  I love love love this wedding cake how romantic!  It reminds me so much of Audrey Hepburn in the pose and stance of the silhouette of the woman, who is my idol of course!  Check out these wonderful photos I found for favors and cakes using these colors:


No comments:

Post a Comment