Friday, August 26, 2011

Events this weekend!!!

Brides to be….looking for something to do this weekend? 

I have 3 great suggestions: there is going to be a huge sample sale at Sarasota Brides and Formal Wear on Saturday August 27 from 10 am to 5 pm.  Gowns as low as $25!  Wow what a great deal!  I hope to see you there!  See link below for more information.

Also there is a bridal show in Tampa on Sunday August 28 from 1pm to 5 pm.  The Tampa Bay Bridal Show see link below at yourweddingtv.com. 

There is also a bridal show on the same day Sunday August 28 but it is in St. Pete from 12 pm to 4 pm see link below to i-do-bridalshows.com. 




What a great thing to be doing!  Have fun gathering great ideas to bring back to your wedding planner!

Wait don’t have a wedding planner?  Than call Katie Aldrich to plan the wedding of your dreams without any added stress to you!  

I will be attending 2 of these 3 events!  I am persistent on learning everything I can to be able to pass that information onto my brides to help them make their wedding day a dream come true!  Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment