Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Wedding Planning Ideas ~ Katie Aldrich, Sarasota

How many winter wedding brides are getting married this year? 

You will love these photos I pulled from Google.  They are just breath taking.  Having a winter wedding can be a lot of fun there are so many directions you could go with.  You could have an elegant crystal blue and snow white wedding with soft snowflakes or a romantic white lace and soft blue wedding with beautiful white flower details or have a real Christmassy wedding with splashes of snowmen and red and green. 

There are so many types of brides and so many options to create a vision all your own.  Blushing Brides is the perfect wedding planner to take your winter wedding and make it unique and truly one of a kind.  I love being able to take an idea and infuse it with the bride and groom’s personality and make something just for them that no one else could. 

Take a look at a few photos I pulled form Google that I could personalize and make them special to you, my next bride and groom!


Little booties for the bride to go along with the winter theme

Beautiful sophisticated cake


Beautiful elegant snowflake cake

Great center piece idea with
Mistletoe


Cute snowmen favors

Elegant snowflake napkin rings


Adorable pinecone place cards


Pretty snowflake ornament place cards


Breath taking asile

Wonderful coffe idea


Cute snowmen cake topper


Elegant simple snowflake cake


Amazing reception decor


Beautiful bouquet


Adorable favors


3 comments:

  1. i love the cake and the aisle with the branches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all beauitful. I <3 the pine cone idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it was super inspirational post for me and will be helpful to have an easy plan for my wedding day. I would be having prettiest winter wedding at one of the Seattle Wedding venues. It will be a small wedding so I don’t have to worry about the budget. Eagerly waiting.

    ReplyDelete